Discuss why are tactical maps so important?.
- Discuss why are tactical maps so important?
- Identify and discuss the different types of hotspot analysis. Select two of the types of analysis and compare and contrast their strengths and weaknesses.
- Discuss the three basic categories of maps that are developed in the crime analysis process. Provide examples of different issues which might require each type of map.
- Identify and describe two salient issues in the varied efforts of mapping crimes for two distinct audiences, their purposes and recommended types of presentation.
- Discuss why are tactical maps so important? What are some of the barriers to creating effective tactical maps?