Describe The Rorschach Inkblot Test. Select two of the personality assessments from the Personality Tests list below. Compare the two personality assessments and respond to the following questions:
- Describe the history of each test.
- Who developed it and why?
- Where would it be administered? (as part of job interview, in a psychiatric setting, to determine a field of study, to set up a good dating match)
- What is your opinion of each test? Be sure to include evidence to support your opinion.
- What are the pros and cons or strengths and weaknesses of each test?
- The Rorschach Inkblot Test
- The Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)
- Rotter’s Internal Locus of Control Test
- The NEO-PI Test
- The MMPI-2 Test
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Your assignment should be typed into a Word or other word processing document, formatted in APA style.
- The assignments must include:
- Running head
- A title page with Assignment name
- Your name
- Professor’s name
- To submit the assignment, click on the assignment title link above and attach your document.